Thursday, June 09, 2005

Kendo Vision

I recently got me some daily contact lenses for kendo. Been meaning to do so for a while, just never got around to doing so. Anyhoo, I think I frustrated the lady at the optical shop quite badly, as she was showing me how to put on and take off them lenses. Apparently 9 out of 10 people find putting on lenses more difficult than taking them off. I happen to be in the minority. Maybe its the lenses, or maybe its just my eyes, but I find it incredibly difficult to take off contacts.
Vision has improved, but not perfectly, as the lenses do not compensate for my astigmatism, only my myopia. Prior to this I could fight well enough, but I couldn't make out minor details like the eyes of my opponent. Now I can, but I have yet to see (no pun intended) how that will affect the way I fight. Well, the first major test will be the upcoming grading I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home